Try the following:
- Make sure the projector has been detected by left clicking on the background and hitting display options, then screen resolution, and click Detect. The number 1 should appear on the desktop screen and a 2 on the projector. If there is a 1 on both then the projection setting needs to change from duplicate to extend.
- Make sure the projector is set to 60 Hz. This setting can be found under Advanced Settings in FlexScan.
- Make sure the projector is connected to VGA-IN or HDMI that is plugged into the computer.
- Make sure to press the "Sync" button on the projector so that it will start finding the connection type.
- Make sure you are not connecting to the on-board graphics card.
- If nothing works, try it on another computer to make sure it's not a projector issue.